Friday 7 September 2012

FEW JOKES ON LEAVE

 "A leave letter to the head master: " As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today."



"Since I have to go to cremation ground at 10 O'clock and may not return, please grant me half day casual leave."



"an IT Comp., Bangalore: "Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one"-week leave."
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home, I may be granted leave."
Employee:
Boss, Now I have got married..! Please increase my salary..!
BOSS:
Factory is not responsible for accidents occurring outside the company..!

After reading the form filled by an applicant..
The employer said: " WE do have an... opening for you...! "
Applicant:
What is it?
Interviewer:
Its called the "door..!"

Long back, a person who sacrificed his sleep, forgot his family, forgot his food, Forgot laughter were called
"Saints"
But now they are called.. " IT professionals "

                                                      ~K.SYLVIA FRANCY MARY
                                                III CSE

0 comments:

Post a Comment